- COUPLES GETAWAY$249This couples package includes two 60 minute therapeutic massages, side by side, in our couples suite with a fireplace, bottle of champagne and a 30 minute mineral soak in our whirlpool tub. Book in advance as spots will be limited. 1.5 hr.
- SUMMER DELIGHT$189Enjoy a 55 min Swedish massage, 55 min Vital-C facial and a glass of champagne. 55 min + 55 min.
- ME TIME$89Enjoy a 55 min aromatherapy massage and a glass of champagne. 55 min.
- THE EVERY INCH$330Begin with a peaceful Canyon Clay Wrap that will detoxify your inner body while purifying your outer surface. Follow your wrap with a mind calming therapeutic massage that relaxes you and rejuvenates your body. Complete this amazing papering with an exhilarating Vital C facial that hydrates your skin to a perfect glow with additional scalp, neck and foot massage. 3 hr.
- ROMANCE ANDREAS STYLE$350Two become one. A mineral soak relaxes your muscles and opens your hearts as you spend some quality time together before experiencing our Canyon Clay Body Masque and half hour therapeutic massage. 2 hrs (Price for two).
- PARADISE FOR TWO$500Relax and spend some time with that special someone bathing in warm mineral rich water. Hydrate in our oversized whirlpool tubs and enjoy champagne and fresh fruit while melting away stress to prepare you both for luxurious 60-minute Image facials followed by a long full body 60-minute therapeutic massage. A true couples spa day. 2.5 hrs (Price for two).
- ANDREAS TRIO$16530 minute Kaffir Lime body scrub. 30 minute facial (no extractions). 30 Minute Massage. 1.5 hr.
- ANDREAS GLOW$15045 minute Aromatherapy massage followed by a brightening 45 minute Vital-C facial to treat you cheek to cheek. 1.5 hr.
- DESERT OASIS$160Renew in our warming Canyon Clay Body Mask finished with a half-hour Therapeutic massage for a quick reprieve. 1.5 hr.
- LADYS DAY$220A one hour stress reducing massage followed by a one hour cleansing and hydrating facial the best of both worlds. 2 hr.
- A MANS PAIRING$220A one hour therapeutic massage followed by a one hour hydrating facial. 2 hr.
- Swedish Massage$115 / $160The classic oiled massage using long strokes, kneading and friction techniques. Relaxes, improves circulation and mobility. 50 min – $115 / 80 min – $160
- Aromatherapy Massage$120 / $165A light rhythmic massage utilizing the power of essential oils to enhance and calm. Pure healing heaven. 50 min – $120 / 80 min – $165
- Pre-natal Massage$130Massage for pregnant women reduces stress on weight-bearing joints, encourages blood and lymph circulation, helps to relax nervous tension. 50 min
- Therapeutic Massage$125 / $175A combination of Swedish and Deep Tissue work, with other modalities tailored to your individual construction and needs. 50 min – $125 / 80 min – $175
- Deep Tissue$135 / $195A slow and firm technique designed to work out tighter spots in the body. 50 min – $135 / 80 min – $195
- Warm Stone Massage$135Warm smooth river rocks are placed along the spine, and used to dissolve knots and release tension, a truly relaxing experience. 50 min – $135
- Head to Toe$130A 25-minute pressure point reflexology session for your hands and feet is followed by a 25-minute jojoba eucalyptus scalp massage. Don’t wash, let the oils soak in. 50 min
- Lymphatic Massage$130A very light touch massage designed to activate the Lymphatic system to remove toxins from the body. 50 min – $130
- Moisturizing Hand Treatment$45Can be added to any of the massages above.
- Vital-C$115The ultimate hydration facial, an antioxidant rich vitamin C emollient formula gently renew, and nourishes skin to create a healthy youthful glow and silky-smooth feel. 50 min
- Andreas Signature$125Ageless Facial The Ageless facial is a results-driven treatment that uses plant stem cell technology to preserve skin cells. With a highly concentrated blend of retinol and polypeptides—resurface, rejuvenate, and repair aging skin. Specially formulated AHA compounds aid in strengthening collagen and increasing cell turnover. This vitamin-infused treatment delivers tightening, lightening, and brightening, as well as nourishing hydration. Reduce the appearance of fine lines and enhance clarity, resulting in visibly firmer, ageless skin. 50 min
- Gent’s Facial$115Especially for men, a deep pore cleanse with enzyme exfoliation and hydration to reduce sign of aging and increases cell turnover while toning to reveal a smoother, more balanced complexion. 50 min
- Oxygen Facial$120An invigorating treatment that delivers! Exfoliate, illuminate, and oxygenate with the Oxygen Facial. This luxurious treatment infuses oxygen, plant-derived stem cells, peptides, and a high concentration of enzymatic botanicals into the skin leaving it luminous, refreshed and rejuvenated. Next, a cutting-edge effervescent masque oxygenates at the cellular level, while papaya and pineapple enzymes exfoliate the surface of the skin, and pure plant stem cells are used to rejuvenate preventing signs of aging. Inhale,…Exhale,…Beautiful Skin. 50 min
- Clear Cell$120This active clinical facial is designed to immediately treat all forms of acne by eliminating excess oil and adding essential antioxidants to keep skin soft, purified, and shine free. Salicylic acid, enzymes, retinol, and benzoyl peroxide synergistically work to effectively dissolve excess oils and superficial blemishes. An AHA/BHA clarifier will calm inflamed skin, aggressively attack bacteria, and aid with fading visible redness of current and past lesions. Essential herb extracts of tea tree, green tea, and ivy reduce inflammation and further purify the skin. This facial is a clear choice for clear, happy skin! 50 min
- Age Later Face Lift$130This revolutionary peel (performed in four layers) will change the image of your skin in just one application. Quench your skin with high doses of the most stable forms of Vitamin C for extreme rejuvenation. Glycolic acid combined with highly active enzymes speed up cellular turnover. Meanwhile, a mega-lightening treatment gently blends lactic acid and a cocktail of lightening and brightening agents to reduce sunspots, brown spots, and the redness caused by Rosacea. The Age Later Face Lift will renew your complexion, leaving it silky smooth and supple with a noticeable healthy glow. 50 min
- Back Facial$65This exfoliating treatment addresses trouble spots for that hard to reach area. Removing impurities to reveal healthier skin, a steam, deep pore cleansing, mask and light shoulder massage refresh while restoring nutrients to reveal smooth, touchable skin. 30 min
- Andreas Signature Scrub$115With nourishing grape seed, jojoba, Shea butter oils and supple fruit enzymes, this sensuous scrub is ideal for maintaining open pores and soft skin. 50 min
- Desert Orange Blossom Buff$115Citrus essence and oils blend with stone fruit exfoliants, jojoba and lecithin to scrub away dead skin, refine, smooth, and hydrate. 50 min
- Vitalizing Rosemary Mint Scrub$120Sea salts are blended with invigorating peppermint and rosemary essential oils to transport you while your skin is buffed and polished for a clean fresh complexion. Perfect for warm days. 50 min
- Canyon Clay Body Mask$120A cocoon of rich red earth from the southwest deserts blend with ginger; turmeric and other aromatics to sooth sensitive skin, relieve fatigue and improve circulation. This body masque nourishes and warms with scalp and foot rub as you take it in. 50 min
- Half Leg$40
- Full Leg$60
- Half-hour massage to any body treatment$50
- Half-hour massage to any facial$55
- Half-hour facial added to any body treatment$50
- Half-hour mineral soak to any 60-minute treatment$30
- Hot/Cold Stone application (to any massage)$20
- Waxing (Also Available A La Carte) – $15 - $185$15 - $185
- Romantic soak for Two w/ Champagne and chocolates$100
- Bottle of Wine$50
- Signature Cocktails at our poolside bar starting at $15$15
- Fruit and Cheese Plate (for one or two) – $25 / $45$25
- Chocolate covered Strawberries (6)$25
- Dozen Roses – $50 & up (excluding holidays)$50
- Rose Petals – $35 (excluding holidays)$35
What our customers say about us
Being a Spa owner myself, I am thrilled to share how delighted I was with the service at Andreas Hotel & Spa. From my very first contact with the spa manager Lynne, I was further impressed from there on. Marci, the experienced massage therapist was truly excellent! The wonderful services continued with a fantastic facial by Lorena. My mom thoroughly enjoyed her treatments with both Angele and Betsy. I will certainly return to this spa and will highly recommend it to others! Looking forward to seeing you all again on my next visit to California.